与老外吃饭怎么点菜?
概要::Can I take your order now?(你现在叫点什么吗?)这时回答:Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?(不,再等一会吧。)需要叫菜时,可以说:Please take my order.(请点菜。)如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,可以问:What is the specialty of the restaurant?(你们店的招牌菜是什么?)Do you have any special meals today?(今天有什么特餐吗?)What would you recommend? I prefer something light.(我想来点清淡些的,你能有什么推荐吗?)也可以让同来的人替你作主,或是点重复的饭菜:I'll leave it to you.(你来点吧。)I'll have the same as that one.(我要一份和那个一样的。)自己点菜可以更随意些,例如:A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?(能告诉我这道菜是怎么做的吗?)B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.(龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。)A. Is it good?(好吃吗?)B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.(当
与老外吃饭怎么点菜?,http://www.jiaoshi51.com点菜有两种方式,一是a la carte(随意点菜),一是tabled' hote或fixed price meal(份饭,套餐),后一种有几道固定的菜肴和饮料,价格也是固定的。它的优点就是方便快捷,点菜时只需指着菜单说:
Please give me this one.
(请给我来这个。)
We want two number eights, please.
(我们要两份八号套餐。)
在点菜之前,一般先要份菜单:
May I have a menu, please?
(请给我看下菜单。)
如果不急于点菜,可以在服务生问到:
Can I take your order now?
(你现在叫点什么吗?)
这时回答:
Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?
(不,再等一会吧。)
需要叫菜时,可以说:
Please take my order.
(请点菜。)
如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,可以问:
What is the specialty of the restaurant?
(你们店的招牌菜是什么?)
Do you have any special meals today?
(今天有什么特餐吗?)
What would you recommend? I prefer something light.
(我想来点清淡些的,你能有什么推荐吗?)
也可以让同来的人替你作主,或是点重复的饭菜:
I'll leave it to you.
(你来点吧。)
I'll have the same as that one.
(我要一份和那个一样的。)
自己点菜可以更随意些,例如:
A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
(能告诉我这道菜是怎么做的吗?)
B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
(龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。)
A. Is it good?
(好吃吗?)
B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.
(当然,很受欢迎的。)
A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
(我想我来点儿吧。再给我来一份蔬菜沙拉。)
B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?
(我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?)
A. What kind do you have?
(都是什么?)
B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.
(意大利,法国和千岛的。)
A. Make it French please.
(给我法式的吧。)
- 上一篇:办公室闲聊:售货机
《与老外吃饭怎么点菜?》相关文章: